- Focused on insects and other animal interlopers, the Pesticide Action Network offers a helpful page of pest-by-pest resources to help resolve your issues.
- You'll find strategies for banishing additional kinds of pests at Beyond Pesticides, which also offers dozens of useful how-to factsheetsfilled with pest control wisdom.
- When it comes to pest and weed control out in the yard, the National Coalition for Pesticide-Free Lawns offers a fairly exhaustive set of links to detailed solutions and advice.
- If you can't find what you're looking for there, head over to SafeLawns.org for everything from an organic lawn manual and an eco-friendly yard product guide to how-to videos and a Q&A forum with experts on non-toxic lawn care.
- Greenscapes is another great resource blooming with information on creating and maintaining a safe and healthy lawn.
- Finally, the Northwest Coalition for Pesticide Alternatives has two very generous pages of factsheets, one on weeds and related outdoor issues and another on ways to safely remove invertebrate and mammalian pests alike.
Thursday, August 16, 2012
Pesticide Use Can Hurt Family and Animals
Watch the video about what pesticides do to you animals on PAN. Find alternatives to pesticides and learn to identify pests versus beneficial insects. Learn to live in harmony with spiders and dandelions. Below are the references for the article cited helow. This is an excellent resource for when critters come crawling or a vine takes over your wall.