Photo by CarBodyDesign - all rights reservedJust a few highlights:
- The Z.E. Concept is powered by a 70kW electric motor with torque of 226Nm and uses lithium-ion batteries.
- By using heat-reflective paint and insulating large surface areas of the car body (like a thermos), temperature is regulated without traditional climate control systems.
- Insulation is further optimized through the use of acid green-tinted glass for all windows.
- Head lamps are LEDs, which are long lasting and very energy efficient.
- The low-drag full-disc aluminum alloy wheels improve aerodynamics. Non-aerodynamic mirrors have been replaced by small solar-powered cameras.