I remember reading about the ancient Romans and their inventions, like roads, aqueducts, heated indoor baths and hypocausts, a way to heat floors and walls using the heat from a furnace. I think heated floors and indoor baths are where civilization first started.
Radiant Floor Heating - ThermoFloor
I just discovered radiant floor heating, an innovative way to heat your floors, whether wood, bamboo, cork or other floating floors. You install it under your floor covering.Thermo Floor consists of long strips, like heating pads that insulate the base floor (in my case, concrete) while warming the floor. A side benefit is that the filaments in the heating pads create a cushion of air that insulates the floor and has soundproofing properties.
Radiant Floor Heating - ThermoTile
There is a system for radiant floor heating of tile and ceramic floors as well, called ThermoTile, which is also made of electric floor heating mats that are more suited for wet and humid rooms. They also have dampers that keep electromagnetic fields from developing.
- Radiant floor heating systems are UL Listed in USA and Canada.
- ThermoTile comes with overheating protection and four insulation layers.
- Both products come with a lifetime warranty for the homeowner for which it was originally installed.
- Programmable thermostats earn the ENERGY STAR, meaning that you will save money on electricity.
- If you order over $1000 in Thermosoft products, you will receive 90 or 120 days same as cash financing
- ENDING SOON: Save 45 percent and receive free Shipping on orders over $700.