Join the largest group of bloggers to ever blog about important causes of abuse. On September 27th, 2007, blog about some sort of abuse that you would like to see ended, forever.
Meanwhile . . .
- Spread the word among all the bloggers you know.
- Direct them to the community challenge on BlogCatalog blog.
- There are badges that you may post on your blogs on this thread.
- Let other members know of organizations that are involved in putting an end to abuse.
Why would you do this?
- You will receive a link to your Blog Post from the Blogcatalog blog when we list everyone who participated.
- You get to use your blog for an important cause.
- You get to create blogging history.
- Maybe we can change the face of abuse on that one day.
These are the abuse issues that I plan to blog about on September 27, 2007.
- Save Darfur on Texas RV Travel blog
- Stop Violence against Women on CoolAdzine for Marketers blog
- Reporters Without Borders on Advertising for Success blog
- Environmental Issues on Endangered Spaces blog
Violence: physical, verbal, sexual, psychological, social, economic and spiritual abuse; bullying; rape and incest; child pornography; childhoold abuse; illegal alien abuse; abused women . . .