The Bush administration has already developed Plan B, a multi-tiered plan to push Sudan to end the genocide, but they keep delaying its launch. Adding to the frustration, despite the continuing mass-displacement and attacks, Special Envoy Andrew Natsios claimed last week that genocide is no longer occurring in Darfur.
We need your help to encourage President Bush and his advisors to launch Plan B before more lives are lost in Darfur.
Click here now to send a message asking President Bush to launch his plan to make Sudan cooperate with international efforts to end the violence.
The Sudanese government-sponsored genocide has already claimed at least 400,000 lives, displaced 2.5 million people and left more than 3.5 million men, women and children struggling to survive amid violence and starvation.
We simply can't afford to wait any longer.
That is why the Save Darfur Coalition is urging President Bush to:
- Enact and enforce stronger sanctions;
- Prepare and oversee the deployment of international peacekeeping forces;
- Implement the U.N. authorized no-fly zone;
- Fully fund the United States' share of peacekeeping and humanitarian aid; and
- Develop a military contingency plan to respond to the potential collapse of security and humanitarian aid networks in Darfur.
Will you please sign our petition to the President today? Click here now to add your name and send a strong message to the White House to implement Plan B now.
Once you've signed the petition, please forward this email message to your friends and family and ask them to join you.
Thank you again for your dedication.
Save Darfur Coalition
For more information on Darfur, please see this post on Texas RV Travel blog. Please help today. One click is all it takes.